Thursday, March 1, 2012

Romainmôtier

What to do when the weather cools down and the skies turn grey... why head to an autumn fair and cow bell market.  Jim missed out on this adventure as he was in Singapore for work, but lucky for me Dorothy came along.  The fair wasn't as "fair like" as I was expecting, but I was dead set on buying a cow bell so I was pretty excited about that.  Until I saw how much they cost.  Apparently this was an antique cow bell market and most were for show.  The few that were for sale were at minimum 300 francs.  That was pretty much out of my price range, but it was still fun to see what they had.  We also tasted some wine and had some delicious mulled cider.








2 comments:

  1. I am now officially caught up on the blog reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all SO very cool! Now I want a cowbell!

    ReplyDelete