Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Y-Files: Nestle Lo - Summer

Yogurt. It's delicious, some what nutritious, and way more exciting here than in the US. Think of the largest grocery store you've ever been in. Now think of the yogurt section. Now multiply that by 4 and that's about how much yogurt you'll find here in EVERY grocery store. They also have the most bizarre flavors here, some in a good way, others in a not good way. I decide to have a reoccurring post called The Y-Files, just so I can introduce you to the awesomeness that is yogurt in Europe.


Brand: Nestle LO
Flavor: Summer (Melon Strawberry)

Based on the picture I assumed melon meant cantaloupe. So cantaloup strawberry flavored yogurt. Ok sign me up. The LO means that there is no fat or low fat. Actually I didn't really pay attention to this part when I was purchasing. Review: Horrible. Disgusting. Never again buying LO, ever. I tried to pawn this off on Jim and even he wouldn't eat it.



It was really that white inside, and had no taste of strawberry or cantaloupe. It tasted closer to peach but the texture was so runny I ate half and tossed it. A huge fail for European yogurt if I do say so. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment