Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Internetting


Somewhere out in internet land I saw this thing where someone posted the first thing that came up in Google for each letter of the alphabet. I was intrigued at what my searches would be, so here we go....

A: alexanna beauty salon review (trying to find a good hairdresser here)
B: balexert cinema (looking up movie times)
C: croatia travel (possible vacation destination)
D: dr. who (I'm mildly obsessed)
E: english library geneva (there is one!)
F: fruit seasons in Switzerland (trying to find out what fruits are in season and when)
G: genthod public pool (looking for a pool near the town where I nanny)
H: hiking jungfrau glacier (we planned a trip, then it rained, it was cancelled)
I: ikea sa vernier (I practically live here)
J: jam recipes (already made some!)
K: kinder music geneva switzerland (another activity for the kids)
L: lunar eclipse switzerland (too bad I couldn't see a thing)
M: mike wong (my favorite Thai Take away)
N: nespresso store geneva (for the address so I can buy more capsules)
O: ordering meat in switzerland (sadly a wikipedia article about dog meat came up first)
P: processing weck jars (another canning related search)
Q: quotes (boring)
R: running store geneva switzerland (went looking for accessories and then realized how overpriced everything was)
S: sbb wall clock (a "luxury" wall clock if we really want to splurge)
T: top 10 things to see in madrid (some what useful)
V: unlock a blackberry (definitely a Jim search)
W: wall decal (might put a decal in our small bathroom, I still can't decide)
X: xpressmeal.ch (website to order delivery)
Y: yoga nyon switzerland (looking for the address to the Nyon yoga studio)
Z: Zu Beaute geneva (another hairdresser search)

exciting right???

No comments:

Post a Comment