Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012


Already four days in to the new year, and I still can't believe it is 2012.  I'll have a recap of our fairly eventful NYE later on (as I'm desperately trying to keep this thing chronological).

I feel like the past 12 months have flown by; the same for the past few years.  Why does time speed up the older we get??  This is now the year that I move OUT of Switzerland and while there is much to look forward to, it will be sad.  2011 was pretty interesting, exciting and frustrating to say the least.  I have a feeling all those emotions will be coming back (especially when it is time to pack up and move).  Regardless I'm on a mission to make the most of the next 11 months.  Here are a few things I hope to accomplish before we go (in no particular order...)

Learn some French
Hike the Matterhorn
Go to Oktoberfest
Send more mail
Drive around Lake Geneva
Finish decorating our apartment
Go to Germany, Austria, and England
Turn 29 somewhere new
Learn a thing or twenty about taking pictures and photoshop
Roadtrip around Switzerland

Bonne Annee!

1 comment:

  1. Great list!! I hope "blog more" is a result. :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete