Friday, July 20, 2012

Get Ready!


the route

Two days after Jim and I returned from Portugal we packed up the car and headed out on a five day road trip across France. We normally aren't the back to back vacation people, but after I planned our Portugal trip, I found out from the family I work for that they were taking the whole week off to do some traveling of their own.  Now I had off for 5 more days.  

Jim had been talking about seeing Normandy, but with almost 8 hours of traveling to get there it wasn't likely we would make the trip in one weekend.  Finally we had the time to go.  We left mid morning on April 5 and returned April 9 the day after Easter. 

When it was all over we drove almost 2,000 km, spent 288 on gas and €130 on 8 tolls.  Whew!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment