Monday, June 4, 2012

Most of March

In an effort to play catch up I'm putting (almost) all of March into one post...

March 2: Dorothy's mom visited from the US and we were invited to a home cooked Chinese feast, complete with dumpling-folding instruction.  



We also got to hang out with this cutie who you might remember from our trip to Alba last October.   Oliver is now a walking/dancing/eating machine, and entertained us before dinner. 



March 3:  Anna celebrated her 5th birthday a few days early with a Toy Story themed party.  In addition to some decorations and a custom cake her Mom found; I made props for a photo booth and took pictures of the kids.  They were pretty hilarious, and even the parents joined in towards the end.  







 March 6: I sent First birthday wishes to these monsters over skype- they also shared the day with Anna who officially turned 5. 



March 9-11: I took the train to Zermatt at met Dorothy and her family.  My first attempt at non-instructor skiing didn't exactly go as planned, but at least I got a few more pics of the Matterhorn. 




March 18: Jim and I checked out the Geneva Auto Show and I realized I'm over car shows.  There were so many people, it was almost impossible to sit in any cars.  It was also super hot and humid in the building.  Otherwise, it was interesting to see some cars that you wouldn't normally see in the US.






1 comment:

  1. That last car is fantastically horrible!

    Yum, homemade Chinese!!

    Awesome idea about the photo booth and props!! YOU ROCK!!

    -Fayelle

    ReplyDelete