Thursday, May 3, 2012

January Round-up

Perusing my pictures from January I realized a few things.  
1. There were about 2.5 really great things that happened.  Like a snow storm and my first attempt at skiing.
2.  I took less than 10 pictures for above-mentioned interesting things
3.  It would be lame to make a separate post for these and other slightly interesting things.  So here is a round-up of the month of January.

January 9: Came home to flowers


January 14: The boats are back on the lake


January 20-22: Back to Zermatt for a Girls weekend and my first skiing lesson









January 29: Andrew's 2nd Birthday party


January 31: Snow covers Geneva






Boom!  January in a nutshell.  It was fun while it lasted, but I'm happy to have spring and sun and green things out my window.

1 comment: