Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One Year

I completely missed my First Anniversary of living in Geneva.  I thought about it yesterday and when I looked back today it was on April 13, 2011.  

Oh well.  

This year on April 13th (which was Friday the 13th!) I went grocery shopping in France, went to the mall in Geneva to pick up some other things, cleaned a little bit at home, and made Jim dinner.  Pretty normal for a Friday. 

Time seems like it has been flying by, and its crazy to think, that I won't even have a second anniversary.  We'll move back to the US way before April 13, 2013.  But we have had a lot of fun the past year.  Even though I had to take a few trips back to the US, I am really comfortable living here.  I get around not speaking French fluently, I've tried to learn to ski, I drive to other countries frequently and have finally gotten over the Swiss sticker shock.  I also made some great friends including the wonderful kids I get to see everyday.  So far Switzerland has been good to me.


I don't really have a picture for the Anniversary, but I did buy some tulips on Friday, so here they are.  

And I also remembered didn't start this blog the day I moved, but a few days later.  Perhaps I can catch up on all my posts before that anniversary (but probably not!)


1 comment:

  1. Yay for a year!! I'm glad it's been such a great one.

    -Fayelle

    ReplyDelete